blog collage

blog collage

Thursday, January 30, 2014

#30 of 30!!!

I did it.......30 Paintings in 30 Days!!  This has been so much fun once again and I thank all of those who told me how much they looked forward to seeing what I did each day.  It really made me want to give you my best!  This last one is again a simple little landscape I did with a palette knife, which keeps the feel very loose.  Again, two of my favorite color combinations, greens and purples.  And thank you once again to all those who purchased one of these daily paintings.  I will leave the special pricing up through this weekend for those who would still like the opportunity to look.
#30 of 30
6x6, oil on panel
$100 unframed
©2014KarenAlley

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful. Bright and colorful. I so enjoyed looking at your work, Karen.

    ReplyDelete