blog collage

blog collage

Saturday, January 25, 2014

#23 and #24 of 30!

Paintings #23 and #24........and all my non-Clemson friends can just skip to #24!  I don't paint structures very often because to be honest, they scare me little.  As many of you know though, Clemson Univ. and Clemson football run deep in this family and when I saw this view of "Death Valley" I just loved it and decided to go for it!  I really like the way it turned out and maybe it will give me the confidence to try a few more.  #24 is a simple little landscape but I think the lavender sky makes it quite interesting. 

#23 of 30 (Death Valley)
5x7, oil on panel
NFS
©2014KarenAlley

#24 of 30
6x6 oil on panel
$100 unframed
©2014KarenAlley


1 comment:

  1. I wish UT could arrange a series with Clemson - I think that would be a fun road trip. And I agree, the lavender sky in #24 draws the eye. I like the way it contrasts with the green in the trees.

    ReplyDelete