blog collage

blog collage

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

#29 of 30!

Day 29.......I always like to take pictures of my paintings outside in the daylight as I think the colors look more true.  Today I stood in the SNOW to take this one, and it is 26 degrees outside here in Charlotte!  Only got a couple inches of snow, but here in the South, that's huge, literally EVERYTHING shuts down.  Painting this little painting today warmed me up just a little.  I took this picture on a trip to the Dominican Republic several years ago.  I think this is called paddle boarding and I'm pretty certain I would be awful at it, but these guys were having a great time!
#29 of 30
6x6, oil on panel
$100 unframed
©2014KarenAlley

1 comment:

  1. Those blues are amazing. What a great little painting.........

    ReplyDelete