blog collage

blog collage

Thursday, January 3, 2013

#2 of 30!

I feel like have have lived in the studio for the past 48 hours!  That's a good thing though, it really gets the creative juices going to have a challenge like this.  I am motivated and I hope I don't get distracted by those mundane everyday chores.  My family might have to actually wash their own clothes AND fix their own meals this month.  They will survive.........right?  During these 30 days you will see a few larger pieces from me, just like normal, but also a lot of smaller ones because of the time constraint.  This is a smaller one at 14x11, but still very similar to my larger contemporary landscapes.  All of these paintings will be on my website for sale and anything 8x10 and smaller will be a flat $100 and will not be framed.  I will however, ship it to you for free during the month.

"Around The Bend"
14 x 11 acrylic on canvas
©2013KarenAlley

No comments:

Post a Comment