blog collage

blog collage

Monday, August 4, 2014

Huge Summer Studio Sale!

Over 30 pieces included - all sizes.

I've been saying for about two years that I was going to dig deep into my studio to clean and clear everything out.  Well I finally got to it...... AND ALL OF THESE PIECES ARE DISCOUNTED AT LEAST 50%!  Some are pieces I have had in inventory for a while, others are studies I did for larger paintings, and then there are pieces I did in specialized workshops.  All are in perfect condition, I just need room for new ones! Please scroll down to the description to see if it includes a frame.  If it does not, and it is a 12x12, 11x14, or smaller I will gladly add a frame for $15, assuming I have one in stock to fit it.  Anything larger than that just ask and I will get you a price.  If you live in Charlotte and would like to come by and look, contact me and we can work that out.  Shipping within the continental USA is 15% of the sales price and all sales are final.  Please contact me with any questions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment