blog collage

blog collage

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just Off The Easel....x 2!

"Bathed In Light"
40 x 30
"Just Off Shore"
30 x 15

Today I finished two paintings......before you go and get all impressed, I have actually been working on one of these much longer than the other (I won't say which one is which)!  One of them evolved very quickly and the other I worked on a little, then looked at it for a few days, then worked on it again, then looked at it a few days, etc....  That is just the way it goes sometimes in the studio.  That is also why it is so hard to answer the question so many people ask, "How long does it take you to paint a painting?"  It is very hard to nail that answer down.  Would you be more impressed if I said a few hours or a few weeks?!  Just wondering.........

No comments:

Post a Comment